The indoor and outdoor arenas are available for hire for a variety of activities, for individual sessions or sessions shared by two riders and their horses.
The outdoor arena can be hired for schooling, pole work, lunging and grid work.
Our excellent indoor arena can be used for:
- dressage training, either on your own or with your trainer
- saddle fitting
- pole work and grid work
- soundness investigations by vets
- dressage to music practice, design of floor plan and/or music
- dog agility
- dog related training
- equine related events such as lecture demos for a small to medium size audience (max 35/40 people)
- first aid courses for the equine industry
- promotion or showing of your horse to potential clients or for sales videos
- photo shoots
- judges training